Schedule an appointment with us to find out more
Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for the following side effects of radiation/oncology treatment: xerostomia, nausea, fatigue, and anxiety. Acupuncture can help to restore bowel function after surgery and to relieve cancer- and surgery-related pain. Revitalize Health Acupuncture oncology-related palliative and adjunctive services include:
- Therapies aimed at relieving the adverse side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
- Therapies to promote health and well-being post cancer treatments
- Therapies to manage and reduce post-surgical pain and discomfort
- Therapies to improve restoration of bowel function in patients after surgery
- Therapies to restore a sense of well-being and reduce anxiety.